Introduction to the News Spy Trading Platform worth your attention
Finding a trustworthy and easy trading platform may seem like an easy task, but many websites have many shortcomings. The News Spy is a great option for those who want to make crypto trading easier, but still have control over the transactions and the work of the brokers. In this test you will find answers to the most common questions about the platform, learn how it works and discover the most important advantages over other trading platforms.
The pros and cons of the News Spy website
|Easy and quick registration||Not enough information about the creators|
|Different payment methods||No mobile app|
|No additional fees or charges||Access restrictions for some countries|
|Online live support|
|4 supported cryptocurrencies|
Is the News Spy website legitimate?
Yes, the platform is legitimate. It is backed by positive reviews from customers and other trading platforms and resources. In The News Spy you set your own specific parameters for the trades to be executed by the robot. By doing this, you not only prevent unforeseen losses, but also develop your own trading strategy and take control of the robot that executes the trades.
How does the News Spy platform work?
The website uses robots or AI to monitor the current market situation and find a perfect place to buy or sell assets. If you don't provide specific details or set limits, the robots will use the API to send the messages to the broker accounts about a plausible moment for a trade. Immediately after the decision about the transaction, the broker executes it immediately.
The News Spy works with the regulated brokers. For example Investous, UFX and Europe FX. The platform also supports 4 different cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple and Ethereum.
The key features and benefits of The News Spy
This section describes the key features and benefits of using the News Spy platform. Here is a short list outlining them all:
- The platform works on any mobile or desktop operating system. There is no mobile app, but The News Spy can easily be accessed from any smartphone or laptop.
- Leveraged trading is available. Brokers allow users to choose the most important parameters for it. However, it is important to remember that leveraged trading is more volatile and risky than normal. So it is better if a professional does this type of trading.
- The News Spy allows you to open long and short positions. This means that you can place bids whether the asset price is rising or falling in the market.
- The minimum deposit is $ 250. After the deposit is made, put the robot in an auto-trade mode. Visa, MasterCards and Paypal accounts are available for payments from.
- No withdrawal limits. The only thing required is your ID verification on every withdrawal transaction to comply with anti money laundering laws, as well as filling out a special withdrawal form. After up to 2 working days, the money will be transferred to your bank account.
- No additional fees or commissions are taken from you.
Trade on the News Spy platform
The first step in trading through the website is to register with the system. You can do this quickly by providing your full name, email address, and contact phone number. You will have to wait up to 30 minutes to verify your account. This is faster than on the other platforms. If you see an error message, it means the service is not available in your country.
Then you need to top up the deposit so that you can connect to the broker and activate the robot for trading. After funding at least $ 250, you will be granted access to a broker. On the website you will see a dashboard that will allow you to get the most out of the website. There are several control panels that you can use to customize the trading process to suit your own needs. You can also monitor the current open positions or view your trading history.
If you no longer need to use the News Spy platform, you can delete your account. If so, remove it from the broker platform. Withdraw the leftover money to your bank account beforehand. After that, you can submit the request to your broker and eventually remove it from The News Spy.
The News Spy is a good option if you want to try trading through the automated bot system. This makes crypto trading easier and more effective for those who have just started trading or want to try another platform. But remember, you can't just let the robots do all the work for you. In the case of The News Spy, it is better if you continue to monitor the work of the robot and try to control all transactions yourself. Sure, it may take time, but the results will be worth it. Try the News Spy platform and make your own decision!